Simple injection molding
- 150 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp
- 80 g fine sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 80 g soft Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Protein
- 100 g Powdered sugar Food color (at will) Sugar decoration (e.g. Small pastel sugar beetles, white sugar beets, cane sugar)
Portion Size : : INGREDIENTS for about 30 pieces – Difficulty : easy – Book: Christmas – Time: : 30 to 60 min – Preparation : 30 to 60 min Duration – Per serving Approx : 70 kcal
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° (circulating air 160 °). Cover the baking sheet with baking paper. Mix the flour with the baking powder and the food starch.
- Stir sugar, vanilla sugar and butter creamy with the whisk of the hand mixer. Add egg and egg yolk and stir until frothy. Add the flour mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Fill the dough into a spray bag with a hole spout (approx.
- 2 cm Ø) and spray the small squiggles (approx. 3 cm Ø) onto the plate with sufficient distance. Bake in the oven for 10-12 min. Remove and allow to cool.
- Whip egg whites and icing sugar with the whisk of the hand mixer, white and thick. Add color to the color of your choice. Fill the ice cream into a paper jar and cut the tip. Decorate the pastries in thin lines and sprinkle with sugar decoction. Let the casting dry.